Terms & Conditions
Competition Promoter – Sick Of Renting (A Division of Dreamstart Homes)
Sick Of Renting’s ‘Win $2,000 for telling us why’ promotion will enter all registrations received on its website promotions page between 9.00am (WST) 8th March 2019 and 5.00pm (WST) 8th May 2019. One or more winners will be drawn at 11am (WST) on Friday 10th May 2019 at Dreamstart Homes, 4 Gould St, Osborne Park Perth WA 6017.
Should the drawn winner meet all criteria of the following Terms and Conditions, they will win the prize of $2,000 cash.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms And Conditions Of Competition
The name of this competition is the “Win $2,000 for telling us why” promotion (“Competition”). The draw will be held at the Dreamstart Homes, 4 Gould St. Osborne Park Perth WA 6017.
1. The promoter of the Competition is Sick Of Renting – A Division of Dreamstart Homes (“Promoter”)
2. The Competition commences at 9.00am (WST) 8th March 2019 (starting date) and ends at 5.00pm (WST) 8th May 2019 (closing date)
3. The draw will be undertaken using a random number generator to determine the entry number of the winner.
4.The prize is a cheque for two thousand dollars ($2,000) made out to the verified winner.
5. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
a. By completing the “Win $2,000 for telling us why” form on the Sick Of Renting website at https://sickofrenting.com.au
b. By only submitting one entry per person.
6. For the purposes of the Competition each Entrant, must:
a. be over the age of 18 years;
b. be able to prove they are currently renting, living with parents or in another situation that does not include owning a home of their own;
c. be an Australian permanent resident or citizen;
d. Reside in Western Australia
e. not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entry is not open to:
a. persons who qualify as employees of SSB, and their immediate families;
b. any Person who may have worked on any aspects of this Promotion on behalf of SSB or any third party.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or incomplete entry forms.
9. If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the selection of the winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any entry the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Should the draw winner not meet the competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then the draw will be repeated until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is drawn.
12. The prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom they feel may have manipulated the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
14. Entrants Information
a. By entering the Promotion you give Dreamstart Homes consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
b. All entries become the property of Dreamstart Homes.
c. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by Dreamstart Homes.
d. Dreamstart Homes may, unless you advise otherwise, use your Personal Information for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact Dreamstart Homes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (08) 6314 3444
15. If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
a. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
b. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and without notice. Should the Promoter cancel the
17. Promotion the Promoter will:
– advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Sick Of Renting website www.sickofrenting.com.au;
– promptly destroy all entries received; and
– the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
18. Date and Place of Draw:
The final draw will take place at 11am (WST) Friday 1st March 2019 at Dreamstart Homes, 4 Gould St, Osborne Park Perth WA 6017.
19. Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to this promotion is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. If the winner does not claim the prize within seven (7) working days from first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize and announce another winner.